Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Your Favorite Sport: Poll

    Wow... ok, what happened?



    When I left, Football (American) was on top. Even with my extra vote it lost out to soccer? Kinda surprising... Well, maybe not really. Considering American Football's popularity starts in New England and ends in Hawaii. Soccer on the other hand has the backing of the rest of the world going for it. Can't really beat that.

    It's interesting that Rugby came in a close third. I'm wondering though how much my little theme had to do with that. Also there's a lot of tennis fans... and even more people who completely hate sports...?! Not even just that their sport wasn't listed, but they literally hate *all* existing sports on Earth neutral. Wow.

    A well... My sport lies defeated...


    Congrats soccer... maybe I should look into starting a new theme... just maybe...


    I should also mention that there is a new poll on the left, with regards to what I should add to this blog. The results of that poll will in fact impact the blog.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/01/your-favorite-sport-poll.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...