Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hey 2008... How's it going?


    Yet another year extinguished, and a new year lights up with possibilities. cool

    Hopefully everyone enjoyed the holidays this year. The last one seems like it went by so fast. I can't believe it's already 2008... 1998 still seems like just yesterday, doesn't it? I wonder if I'll be saying the same in 2018.

    2008 will be a very interesting year indeed. One of those memorable ones in my opinion. And I actually have a New Years resolution for once, this year. What is it you ask? Well, I suppose the cliché, 'getting in shape' one has never really been an issue with me (seeing as I'm already at the gym almost everday already)... I decided to settle for something more worthwhile; namely, getting a new job.

    Before, the year is done, my mission is to land a new job with a higher salary. That'll be my goal for 2008. I currently work in a job that involves a lot of writing and some photography... but it pays pennies. My dream job would be to live off photography. But I'm only recently out of college, so let's just take things one step at a time.






    2008 will in essence, be a decisive year this country as well. For better or for worse, (... well let's not kid, it's for the better) we'll have a new President before the year is done. At this point, the race is totally up for grabs. Which is a good thing IMO. Hopefully we can avoid making the same mistakes we made back in 2000. Can anyone tell who has my support?

    One thing I will say with regards to every one of these candidates though... God help whichever of them actually gets a crack at sitting in the Oval Office (they'll need it). It won't be a walk in the park following the 'Decider'-in-Chief. I'm crossing my fingers that nothing too major happens between now and November mrgreen.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/01/hey-2008-how-it-going.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...