Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So Anyway...



    I've been looking through this blog from start to finish... I have to say, it is quite off to a not-too-shabby start. Almost 150,000 visitors in the span of 4 months. To be honest, I had expected around 40-50,000 or so, so I think it's kind of exceeded my expectations. I just wanted to say, thanks for all the positive feedback.

    I've received *so* many while I was away. They all end up in my e-mail, so I read every one of them today (and I plan on responding to them all in due time). I've actually added a mini recent comments widget on the sidebar... A very useful tool I've found, especially for people who post on the back pages.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/01/so-anyway.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...