Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hm, not bad, not bad at all...



    Yes, even for someone like yours truly who might appear totally straight on the outside, my gay genes tends to come out every now and again (not that you have to be gay to like this razz). I stumbled upon this remix of a Supremes' song while looking for a modern version that had been adapted for house music (by DJ Goldfinger I believe). Suffice to say I liked this version.

    It's produced by a 19-year old (on a keyboard system I'm assuming)... Here is his myspace page.Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/01/hm-not-bad-not-bad-at-all.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...