Saturday, January 19, 2008

Maybe one to look out for?


    I haven't been following the seventh season of American Idol yet, but I have paid enough attention I suppose. This is Drew Poppelreiter. Southern charm and good looks, two traits very common in the south and midwest (aka America's Abercrombie farm). All in all, the kid is absolutely gorgeous, and pretty much model material... yet he's working on a farm and enjoys it confused. I think he might be one to look out for this year though, so we'll be seeing more of him.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/01/maybe-one-to-look-out-for.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...