Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh links, where art thou

    This is somewhat random, but after spending a couple minutes scrolling through the archives (something, believe it or not, I've rarely had the opportunity to do as of late), it dawned on me... Just how likely would someone be to notice most of the shots posted as links. It's kind of a double-edged sword considering the links helps keep posts to a neat manageable size, but at the same time 1/3 of the blog is pretty much invisible upon scrolling. I'm just curious so I thought I'd put the question to a poll just to get an idea consensus-wise.






    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/09/oh-links-where-art-thou.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...