Monday, September 21, 2009

Gratuitous Shirtlessness

    I think it's official guys... we've finally totally run out of excuses to get guys half-naked on prime-time television... mrgreen... So what's the next step?
    Well how about just writing in blatantly transparent excuses to get guys shirtless just for the hell of it?... And running with that theme for a couple episodes. Apparently one show's got the idea, and has put it to execution quite comedically throughout the summer mrgreen...
    Admittedly I haven't exactly followed this show all that closely since its debut back in July... But from what I've seen thus far I'm loving the writers cool. And incidentally unlike many shows of this 'caliber', 10 Things I Hate was recently picked up for another 10 episodes starting in January 2010. I'm thinking maybe it's time I started paying closer attention confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/09/gratuitous-shirtlessness.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...