Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Aussie Beachbum

    This man is clearly somewhat overdue for a massive feature of his own... Technically it should've already been posted, but I've been incredibly busy as of late confused... I'm sure it'll make it eventually though cool...

    That said, I have been using Mr. Barnett as my laptop wallpaper for some time now... (an end of summer theme perhaps?)... Anyhow, considering I've been on a mad Aussie hottie binge lately, I figured it's appropriate cool.

    Now if only I could figure out who exactly this guy reminds me of?... I'm sure I had the name on the tip of my tongue confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/09/aussie-beachbum.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...