Monday, September 21, 2009

Color coordination

    Brown boxer-briefs with blue highlights and nifty blue socks to match in color-coordination... So simple yet so sex, even a wall poster of Madonna might approve mrgreen.

    As much as I might think this guy is Just Beautiful, I have to admit, I mostly posted this shot on account of the model looking exactly like one of my Sims in the Sims 3. Sad yes I know cry... but he's a pretty even match (outfit and all). Only difference perhaps is that this is an everyday 'going out to work' outfit, as opposed to night-time wear cool...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/09/color-coordination.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...