Saturday, September 19, 2009

Everyday love for James Lafferty

    An old flame continues to burn yet still mrgreen...
    Honestly I've been meaning to do a post on gorgeous 24 year-old One Tree Hill cornerstone hottie James Lafferty for well over a year now... Constantly starting a minor feature yet always being distracted by some random 'other' post which I figure (at the time) might be more relevant at the time...
    James has been a staple on the hit WB/CW show One Tree Hill for the better part of a decade now (where has the time gone? confused)... And for someone who constantly seems to have one excuse or another for de-shirting on TV, decent photos of the shirtless variety featuring this star seem to be few and far between. Unfortunately so... but nevertheless I've decided to improvise. So without further ado, I present my latest music video... Everyday love for James Lafferty (in his various states of shirtlessness of course mrgreen):
    The original goal to make a 6 season montage dedicated to James shirtlessness apparently took a detour once Dave Matthews was added to the picture... But I think the end result came out decent nonetheless cool..

    On a side note, One Tree Hill recently returned for its 7th season earlier this month. Gone unfortunately this time is Chad Michael Murray, but in his place is another actor worthy of perhaps one more post of his own sometime in the near future...
    James Lafferty - on the beach (2)
    James Lafferty and Robert Buckley both on the same show. Does it get any better? I can think of a couple steamy ways (that I won't mention here cool), but I'll take what I can get. You can catch new episodes of One Tree Hill's 7th season Mondays on the CW network.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/09/everyday-love-for-james-lafferty.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...