Sunday, March 16, 2008

White Squall


    So my latest weekend rental from Netflix was somewhat of a throwback to the mid-90s. Although somewhat vaguely, I still distinctly remember seeing the commercial trailers for this particular movie on TV. At the time, I thought 'how exactly did they assemble so many hot guys for one movie?'... Looking back on it now, I'm still asking the same question biggrin. This was one of those films that I really wanted to see at the time, but thought I'd get around to renting when it came out on VHS... here I am about *12 years* later, just now finally getting around to seeing it confused...
    This movie is one of directorRidley Scott's lesser known gems, and I really found it pretty entertaining (the sheer amount of eyecandy was a definite plus). How can you go wrong with a young Scott Wolf (during his Party of Five peak years), Ryan Phillippe and Balthazar Getty?

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/03/white-squall.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...