Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ok, I swear this'll be the last...


    Ok, I swear this'll be the last video I post on youtube's news and politics editor, Steve. The video itself has no real bearing on the current race forthe Democratic nomination (it's kind of dated by a month or two, as you may have noticed)... but I just found Steve's eyes totally captivating in this clip... The guy is too freakishly handsome, he's gotta be aware of how distracting it is from the job he's trying to do cool ... (or maybe not, eyecandy tends to attract a few 100 or so more viewers I suppose).

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/03/ok-i-swear-this-be-last.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...