Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Trip


    So apparently my latest random rental from Netflix turned out not to be a bust... I recently got a chance to see a nice independent film titled 'The Trip' (2002) centering around 19-year old gay activist named Tommy Ballenger (Steve Braun), who winds up falling for 24-year old closeted Republican Alan Oakley (played by Larry Sullivan). The two eventually start a relationship, and as might be expected, wind up going through turmoil mostly due to Alan's right-wing leanings. I'd describe the movie as being light-hearted, to the point of almost cheesy at times, but very entertaining nonetheless...


    To be completely honest I really selected this movie specifically for Larry Sullivan. I don't use this term a lot, but the guy is really too cute (and very much a hottie in my book)... He really pretty much carries the movie almost all on his own.

    You can rent the movie here if you have netflix, or you can also give it a download as usual over at gaytorrents.net (awesome forum and the home of almost every gay movie that's ever come out).

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/03/trip.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...