Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Paul Hamm Shirtless - Floor Practice


    So basically I've returned from my little Easter hiatus, only to find the deadlock broken, and a favorite emerging, there's still 9 days left though. I really didn't expect that many people to be into swimmers, but goes to show what I know confused...

    Nevertheless, here's a few nice pics of American Olympic gold medalist, Paul Hamm (at his finest of course). Did anyone notice the Beijing Olympics are only a few months away now? Hopefully things can get in order in that part of the world before the summer comes along... cause it's not looking too good for a few parts of that country.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/03/paul-hamm-shirtless-floor-practice.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...