Sunday, March 2, 2008

Do you find this controversial?

    Apparently, they're coining it the Zac Efron 'Gay Kiss'

    Is this really what passes for scandalous nowadays? Supposedly the guy on the right is allegedly Zac Efron kissing an uknown 'male friend'. I was trying to research the background with regards to the origin of this pic yesterday, and lo and behold I came upon websites and blogs after blogs calling it a 'scandalous' gay kiss. I'm not sure how people manage to jump the gun and immediately label it gay or scandalous. It's a guy (most likely drunk) kissing another guy on the cheek. We're assuming it's Zac because his publicist has yet to put out a denial, but I think that's where the assumption should end. Last I looked, homosexuality was defined by the capacity to form a romantic relationship with the same sex and/or have intercourse. I see neither in this pic, and to be honest it's not really that great of a candid shot. Personally I'd prefer more evidence before coming to a conclusion; preferably involving an open mouth and tongue, oh and enlarging it and putting it in color might help to sway my opinion... for now I remain skeptical.....

    confused......................................neutral


    Maybe it's impossible to tell someone's sexual orientation by just looking at them, but is there really such a thing as a teen who's never had a celebrity crush? Zac must be the only one apparently... (I believe I'll be placing this under my 'guys gone wild' label, where the actual really compromising photographs reside mrgreen)

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/03/do-you-find-this-controversial.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...