Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stewart at his best

    (*cue booming deep voice*) Stewart vs Palin: Round 1..... Fight! confused
    From the looks of it Round 1 might have to go hands down to Stewart on this one. I kind of find it shocking that journalistic standards have sunk so low in this country that as things stand, comedians are the only ones left capable enough to cut through all the BS.




















    As a staunch independent, I try to stay out of partisan politics as much as possible (aside from educating myself on the issues and voting when the time comes). Things have gotten so corrosive and completely out of hands these days it's almost not even worth it. That being said, I did get a chance to catch both conventions these past two weeks, and I have to admit, what I saw really scared the hell out of me. So as to not offend anyone, I think I'll just leave it at that for the time being, but uh.. yeah, things aren't looking to great
    confused...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/09/stewart-at-his-best.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...