Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Now where have I seen him before?

    The body, that great big smile, and an unmistakable ultra-cute look to go with it... I'm almost positive I've seen him somewhere before. I can almost swear, he seems vaguely familiar... if I could just put my finger on it... confused
    Simon C (7)Simon C (4)
    Ah regardless, introducing a 25 year-old model hailing from the 21st state in the union (and incidentally a state that might have possibly catapulted a potential next president), model Simon C. from beautiful Illinois.

    Simon has modeled for a couple different photographers thus far, including Edendale Studios and the above super creative four Simons by MCS.

    Simon has also... wait a minute surprised... it just came to me. Now I remember exactly where I've seen him before. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the last time I remember seeing this guy, he was hanging out with one of his friends eek...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/09/now-where-have-i-seen-him-before.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...