Monday, December 3, 2007

I love this guy...

    His name is Matthew Chilelli and he's a genius... or at least, that's the impression I'm getting the more I watch his clips. I posted a few vids of Matthew from youtube a while back, but I thought I'd add this one. I've been watching several of his videos online, and it feels like he hits the nail on the head with all his topics; and I reiterate, he's definitely extremely intelligent and witty.

    The majority of Matthew's clips (aside from his short movies) focus on political topics. This clip is from a new series he's created where he answers questions from random members of youtube. The one I've linked is the first one and it deals with the topic of 'coming out'... and 'defining homosexuality'... basically juxtaposing the media's portrayal vs the reality.

    Suffice to say, I would basically fit in with the 'reality' portion of this clip
    cool ... I highly recommend checking out his stuff


    I rate this video 5/5 mrgreen.Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-love-this-guy.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...