Saturday, December 1, 2007

Male Beauty: Kevin Zegers


    I remember having a crush on this guy, probably back about 10 years ago when I was a little kid. He acted in the old Air Bud series, featuring the Dog who could play basketball and play football (sounds ridiculous but it was a children's film, so go figure biggrin)

    He's certainly grown up quite nicely...... to put it mildly.
    And suffice to say, I still find him insanely gorgeous.


    I watched the entire movie of Dawn of the Dead, and didn't realize until about a month later that Kevin was one of the lead roles. I think he's really changed that much.


    Kevin gained wider recognition back in 2005 and received critical acclaim for his role as Toby, in the oscar-award winning movie Transamerica. He's since been in very high demand, and is currently working on 5 separate film projects for 2008.


    Kevin actually has his hair longer nowadays, a la Johny Depp... I wish he'd go back to this style, it looks much better on him IMHO.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2007/12/male-beauty-kevin-zegers.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...