Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brrr...

    It's cold outside...

    So today was the first real snow storm here in the northeast US. Supposedly New England got the brunt of it... It started out equally bad (at first) in the greater NY metro area, but things quickly turned to sleet and hail. Personally, If I'm going to be driving around, I'd rather drive through snow than sliding around on ice... Just my two cents.


    I should also mention I dislike winter with a passion... Well, maybe not winter exactly (or with such a passion), but I prefer summer over winter, let's just put it like that. Besides Christmas (best time of the year for me), I can't stand walking around outside when it's freezing.... Where's global warming when you need it cool




    Judging from these guys, there's a few people out there who apparently don't mind the cold as much as I do confused.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2007/12/brrr.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...