Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hunks Workshop


    These images are from a Japanese game titled Hunks Workshop. I've tried on more than one occasion (unsuccessfully unfortunately) to install this game on my comp. The main website for the game is in Japanese though so that's been the biggest roadblock.... Somehow, I think maybe starting out by fixing my Japanese font on Firefox might be a good idea... neutral


    The game is published by Futuregames Japan, and basically has you playing as the boss to four sexy guys... You direct them, into what ends up for better or worse, as compromising situations. Suffice to say, the pictures i've posted are by far the more tame ones of the bunch.


    Don't expect to be seeing a game like this in US stores anytime soon...

    I'm not sure who's the specific artist behind these, but I wouldn't mind seeing him/her (most likely her seeing as its Japan) turning this into a series... I'd wager that 'said' artist is already working in the anime industry though.

    I love Japanese art, need I say more... cool


    If you want to try your hand at downloading/installing this, you can try out the Futuregames website located here.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2007/12/hunks-workshop.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...