Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jason arrives

    A cross made of feathers with what appears to be a star of David on it confused?... Hm, I can't say I'm too sure exactly what this tattoo, but I suppose perhaps it deserves further exploration...

    Aha, I see... so the owner of said tattoo above is actually a surfer... Or judging from the shot below maybe just a really great beach model?
    Why is it that I get the feeling it might be a somewhat of a combination of the two mrgreen. Introducing 20 year-old San Diego surfer/model, Jason T.
    Jason's been modeling for some time now and has managed to land a few ad campaigns with Dolce and Abercrombie & Fitch. As you can tell from some of these shots, he's also modeled for the amazing Phil Collum... and... he just happens to be the newest face over at AllAmericanGuys. (I found out about this as I was creating this post, so it's an interesting coincidence).
    And yeah, as usual Michael's photography comes out impeccable. Jason is gorgeous without a shirt, but I love these cool natural-looking shots mrgreen.
    Incidentally the two left shots in this row somewhat fit a new upcoming theme that I'm considering. Interesting things are ahead I'd imagine cool.
    You can check out more of gorgeous Jason over at AllAmericanGuys (his set's just recently been updated I believe). And as for this last shot here... Just Beautiful... I wonder what's the occasion mrgreen.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/05/jason-arrives.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...