Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Beautiful Michael

    I have a lot of fun posting New Jersey's finest, Michael Churchill.. as you might imagine he's one of my favorite models, so he's had a couple features thus far...

    And why not mrgreen... He's only just the hottest model to come out of the Garden State in say like forever...cool... Ok, maybe that's an arguable point, but I think he'd be pretty high up there in terms of ranking... Plus when you happen to look this naturally sexy (in this case 'sexy' = soft and cuddly )... without putting too much effort into it, that's gotta be a few extra points.
    Just Perfection... And yes, quite possibly my all-time favorite head shot of Michael...
    Now if I could only figure out who's responsible for conducting this beautiful 'bed series' with Michael... (*sigh*)... I suppose the never-ending search continues sad...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/05/just-beautiful-michael.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...