Thursday, June 17, 2010

(I love) Marshall Allman

    Granted we haven't seen too much of my Prison Break/Starcrossed hottie in the new Season of True Blood yet... (and yes, this is an honorable mention more than anything else mrgreen)...
    60684698
    But I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see 26 year-old Marshall Allman already making his debut in the first episode of the new season. That of course coupled with the prospect of him being a shapeshifter (hence a few...err... nudity scenes one might presume might be coming up), I've gotta say I'm really excited as to what they have in store for his character cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-love-marshall-allman.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...