Saturday, June 26, 2010

Boy of Summer

    I think I'm in love...
    4734493765_f4b71679ce_o1
    Yes, granted the basketball season's given way this month in favor of a mass vuvuzela-fueled hysteria currently sweeping the globe, it is still summer here in the states.... And summer means summer activity type stuff (maybe a pick-up game?) taking place outdoors on a gorgeous June day... Preferably with a super hot shirt-deficient protagonist leading the way cool...

    ...So yes, I think I'm in love... With summer... Along with all the sweat-work-up inducing, heart-pumping outdoors (perhaps drenched?) yet looks oh-so-hot in just those blue shorts playing on a court all by himself kind of way.
    basketball beauty (1)
    Or maybe I've just got a thing for uber-cute dark-haired guys, who knows. Either way I love this time of the year mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2010/06/boy-of-summer.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...