Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I-Pod I-Touch


    Well... looks like my nano might be getting replaced sooner than later. I tried forgoing upgrading to the IPod video seeing as I thought the screen was kinda small.


    I think the screens on these new IPod Touchs' will do.


    The only downside I see so far is the 16gb maximum storage space on these. It pales somewhat to the 80gb IPod videos... but it's definitely a nice step up from the nano I'm currently using. Also, seeing as this generation of IPods have their inspiration from the IPhones, they're also somewhat of a step up in storage space. The maximum space on the Iphones is still only 8gb.



    More Info: C-Net Crave Blog

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-pod-i-touch.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...