Saturday, May 7, 2011

Model : Martin Angerbauer by Wolfgang Schmidhuber (part 12) Interview

    "Cold morning on Coney Island" is the title of this story featuring Austrian redheaded model Martin Angerbauer, 26, beautifully shot by Wolfgang Schmidhuber.
    A Morphosis regular you could see a number of times, Martin Angerbauer kindly accepted to answer my interview ! Definitely a lovely person.
    Interview :
    Lestat : Who is Martin Angerbauer ?
    Martin : I was born and raised in Austria. I currently reside in Vienna. I will move to the United States soon though. I studied acting and had the amazing chance to meet up with Susanne Lefèvre who became of one my teachers. While working on my headshots, I met the great Tom Hoops with whom everything started. He brought me to modeling. Morphosis featured the pictures.
    Lestat : How do you feel about modeling ?
    Martin : I really love the fact that so many things are possible with the photographer, the team, the camera and the model. It’s always different although I’m the same. To know that the team will create something new always gets me excited. I love to open up and always want to dig deeper in my body and to see if I can go even further. To know that the photographer can capture some moments I didn’t think of is really a joy especially for art projects, but even in fashion photography I try to show you and the camera what I feel.
    Lestat : What’s a working day like ? You 're also an actor...
    Martin : That’s a very good question. So many different days... To keep it short, during my free time besides meeting friends and having some fun, I do a lot of thinking about my own acting projects. I work on short films, stories I want to relate in a different way, that touch me. Therefore I need to learn not to talk way too fast. So yes, I’m an actor and I love that I can use what I learned there for my modeling career.
    Lestat : Who / what inspires you the most in general ?
    Martin : I’m so happy with the Internet ! I sit at home, open my browser, type in some words I’m interested in, e.g. some designers, and I stare at all those amazing pictures coming up. Then I surf on Youtube, watch little movies, listen to music and suddenly all those pictures and the music create some new ideas and I’m about to move my body or just write those ideas down.
    Lestat : What was the best shoot like so far ?
    Martin : Honestly for me, it’s very hard to say this or that was the best shoot. I've had really amazing times while working. All teams and people have been so different I think I absolutely can’t compare... Everything makes every time very special and that’s what I really enjoy !
    Lestat : Is being a ginger an asset ?
    Martin : I remember my childhood and well, as a ginger you are different and as a child you want to be like all the others. But today I’m very happy to be one of those readheaded guys and to be different although I know it’s a thing people think about, which again makes it interesting.
    Lestat : What would be the perfect next assignment like ?
    Martin : Doesn’t have to be the very next one but always on my mind. To create a fashion video and shoot with Tilda Swinton or Julianne Moore. Or both !
    Lestat : What will be the next step ?
    Martin : The next big step is to move to America, as well as my own little acting projects I’m working on.
    Lestat : Is love important to you ?
    Martin : Yes it definitely is, but I think it's not just about the love you get from your girlfriend or boyfriend. For me love is to care about people, to accept the other ways of life, to be one of these real good friends you know you can trust on or those who just think of you.
    Lestat : What do you wear to bed ?
    Martin : You wanna know ? You'd better have a look !
    Lestat : Do you spend much time on the Internet ?
    Martin : Yes I definitely do. Sometimes I think way too much already !
    Lestat : Answer the question you’d like to be asked.
    Martin : Whole lotta love to you !
    Source URL: https://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2011/05/model-martin-angerbauer-by-wolfgang.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...