Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tendencias #164 (part 1) Sebastian Sauve (part 19)

    "American tropicalia" is the title of this cover story by Simona Carippo featuring Sebastian Sauve groomed by Camelia Nastu, interviewed by Ernesto Artillo (read below) and shot at Villa Carlotta in Como, Italy by Marcelo Capizzano for the current issue of Spanish fash mag Tendencias.
    Bonus : an extra picture in the expendable.

    Interview :
    Ernesto : Apart from being handsome...
    Sebastian : I'm sorta immature.
    Ernesto : What did you want to be when you were a boy ?
    Sebastian : Stockbroker.
    Ernesto : Waiting for an assignment from...
    Sebastian : Yohji Yamamoto.
    Ernesto : Your fave recipe.
    Sebastian : "Manwich" : a huge sandwich made with twenty ingredients.
    Ernesto : Who would you share a cover with ?
    Sebastian : Tony Ward.
    Ernesto : A professional hazard.
    Sebastian : I slipped on the runway and almost fell.
    Ernesto : Fashion made you...
    Sebastian : wear shorts with my body painted and horns on my head.
    Ernesto : Sometimes you look at yourself and think...
    Sebastian : I am Röyksopp.
    Ernesto : Your occupational climax.
    Sebastian : The ad campaign for Les Hommes.
    Ernesto : Your fave movie.
    Sebastian : "The big Lebowski".
    Ernesto : An artist you'd party with.
    Sebastian : Salvador Dalí.
    Ernesto : A fashion icon.
    Sebastian : My mom.
    Ernesto : A setback.
    Sebastian : I was in Paris on business. It was late and I had nowhere to sleep, no money, no cell phone. I forced open the door of a building and slept in the hall.
    Ernesto : What do you miss from your hometown Waterford, Michigan ?
    Sebastian : My bed.
    Ernesto : A long-term goal.
    Sebastian : Being a millionnaire.
    Ernesto : You'd love to strike the pause for...
    Sebastian : Steven Klein.
    Ernesto : A beauty secret.
    Sebastian : I hit my face once a day.
    Ernesto : These lips...
    Sebastian : are not important to me.
    (Translation : Lestat)

    View moreSource URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2011/07/tendencias-164-part-1-sebastian-sauve.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...