Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Empire Beauty redux

    So I've been noticing quite a beautiful development taking place with a particular model we visited back in early May of this year mrgreen. I believe at the time I dubbed him the Empire State Beauty ...(a minor wordplay on his current agency cool).
    Anyhow, If I'm not mistaken, I believe somewhere at the end of that post I mentioned something about a potential 'bright future' in modeling should Ian choose to pursue it full-time...

    In a word... Wow confused... Pursuing a career through photography is one thing... but to build your portfolio through working with with some of the best photographers in the business this early in your career?... Yeah, judging from the results, I think wow might be an understatement cool...

    Ian is still currently represented by Empire Models (which is pretty great considering the crop of talented photographers he gets to work with)... I'm especially loving the new shots he's taken recently with Michael Downs for his MASCU blog. Truly breathtaking stuff...

    I think it's safe to assume some of Ian's best shots will eventually be appearing on blogmate Michael Anthony Downs' amazing site, so I recommend keeping an eye out for him there. Oh, and I should also mention as for Michael's blog itself... well, let's just say the hotness speaks for itself cool.

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2009/07/empire-beauty-redux.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...