Sunday, May 11, 2008

Robert Buckley in Lipstick Jungle

    I swear the people at NBC will find any reason to get this guy to take his shirt off for this show. There have been seven episodes of Lipstick Jungle, and I think besides the first, every subsequent up to the season finale have had Robert Buckley shirtless... Not that I mind a little gratuitous mansploitation on prime time television every now and again... It definitely makes for great clips and awesome screen caps. It's just that I know what NBC is up to, and I'm not falling for the rippling and perfect smile... not this time.
    Ok, fine... maybe a little more borderline nude Robert Buckley wouldn't exactly hurt mrgreen...

    Source URL: http://popularentertainment.blogspot.com/2008/05/robert-buckley-in-lipstick-jungle.html
    Visit Popular Hot Entertainment for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...